So I haven’t been writing here much lately, so I’m not going to fix that until tomorrow. But I promise that I will, in fact, do so.
I’ll be talking about many things, not least of which:
- Japanese food.
- Unromantic birthday presents. (AKA: terrifying kitchenware.)
- How Telecom is murdering the internet in New Zealand.
- Trips to the zoo. (Including the consumption of mice and cakes. And apples. And cigarettes. (AKA: terrible excuses for revolting habits.))
- What I should have been doing lately, but wasn’t. (Writing and painting, to put it bluntly.)
- How great it can be to run your own life, even when it’s not at it’s most lucrative.
Actually, that’s a lot of things, maybe I’ll spread it out over a few days. (And, the Telecom thing, that might go up over at one of my other sites in a more serious essay form. This site, you may have noticed, is not for the serious. No indeed, this site is for the trivial.)